Tuesday, June 11, 2013

coral roses











Hi! Black and white one more time :) you already know i cant get enough of it! I love to wear long t-shirts as a dress, i always wear some shorts underneath cause when i put my arms up the t-shirt rises a lot. I'm into roses crown for a while but never got one until last week so you will see me a lot with it and a lot more with my tequilas. I'm so done with ombré hair, everybody has it this days but i don't know what to do with my hair without damaging it a lot, i'm thinking maybe i turn blond, but i've  never been blond so i think its weard to suddenly become a blond girl cause i always have been brunet. Well i'll keep on thinking about hair styles, hope you like this look.

6 comments:

  1. lovee the oufit <3 background is amazing
    www.blingsparklesandyou.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Douro in Portugal, Pinhao in this case, is definitely one of the most beautiful places in the world. <3

      Delete
  2. what is your favourite song of nirvana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe the man o sold the world, i do like nirvana but believe me i prefere 60s 70s and 80s rock my fav bands and singers are Beatles, Guns and Roses, Janis Joplin, Doors... i think rock is more magical and grunge are the naked true i prefere to dream a little. But i also like Lithium and Come as you are.

      Delete
  3. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Have a great evening,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    I loooove this style.
    great combo.

    xxxxx
    www.jiintee.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete