Thursday, January 30, 2014

The kids are losing their minds The Blitzkrieg Bop













Hi! This is shorts are kind of a joy and a disappointment at the same time, i bought the American Apparel high waisted mom jeans, completely in love, they were in my wish list for such a long time and then i finally bought them, when the order arrived i notice that size 26, my normal size, were too big, were huge for me like a potato bag xD i wanted to send them back back then i remember that i also love shorts in this color with that baggy effect, oversized look, and i goy courage and cropped them, and i really love the shorts now! I'm thinking i will buy size 24 in the petite style maybe that will fit me just right. What do you guys think? does anyone have this jeans? What size should i bought? I want a really tight style.

10 comments:

  1. Wow you are so pretty awesome. I love your outfits and your blog! of course i'm your new follower. if you want take a look and tell me what you think about my blog! it really mean a lot to me :)
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit! Love how the shorts turned out :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. American apparel shorts sizes are a little inconsistent sometimes. I'd try 24 if you want a really tight fit, though I had to go to multiple stores before finding a 24 that actually fit me. Really loving this look though.

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! Lovely outfit <3
    xx
    gloriapereira95.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! You're always perfect! :)

    http://lizdumdum.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look ! You're gorgeous !

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/2014/01/j15-il-faut-tenter-de-vivre.html

    ReplyDelete