Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sunflower















Hi, so here in my home town it wents from winter to summer, couldn't even had a dress like this on. Took this photos was so fun and so bad at the same time because in this place were lots of bumble bees and bees and any kind of flying bug, that i hate, have lots os photos running and screaming making ugly faces because i was terrified, i believe the dress helped the bee against me too, lol. Love sunflower print dresses, this one from Asos was really my favorite, had to match it with my Vintage 1914 Dr Martens that i never wear. Today is one of my closest friends birthday so i've got to go get ready for it. Hope you like this post.

9 comments:

  1. You are such a beauty! I could never, in a million years, rock 10-eye Dr Martens as well as you do. x

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!



    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! It's killer! The boots and the dress are perfect together and I am totally digging the lipstick! Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete