Sunday, October 19, 2014

Gingham check




















How i love gingham check!! Is one of my fav prints, waited for this shirt three months, finally arrived and the weather flip around and it summer hot right now, so it's perfect to wear it. The shirt is from YoungHungryFree, check their page and you will find amazing things really, i'm in love with their checked shirts, checked dresses, fluffy cardigans and suspender pants, the fall/winter collection is just great. I have this bag for ages and i find it this past week in the bottom of my closet and i was so happy to see it, fell in love with it again and i wanted to add some color to this black and white outfit, the brown bag was perf for that and the burgundy ribbon on my hair helped on that too. Hope you like this look. Just a quick post (because i really wanted to show you guys my shirt) 'cause now i have to go to sleep because it late already and tomorrow i have classes :(

3 comments: