Thursday, August 27, 2015

White and black













I love stripes since i know myself. Black and white are my fav for sure, i tend to use them in black background and white stripes but this set is more white than black and i love it so much. I like the way it works with my all white Superstars and i really like the length of this skirt. The set is from Wholesale buying and you can find it here. Tried a makeup a little bit different this time, the "cat eye" made with two tones of eye shadow creating a smokey effect, really like it and it's much more easy to do than the tradicional cat eye with black eyeliner, i just use duct-tape right under to achieve that clean line and the rest is just a regular smokey kind of makeup. I always buy my makeup in Kiko Cosmetics because the price is amazing and the quality is very high, i buy almost all my makeup there. 

4 comments:

  1. love the two piece and how you paired it with sneakers for a sporty vibe! xx

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, the cut really suits you!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you're beautiful! I love this look ♥

    http://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this set!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete