Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ripped jeans and lace up booties










All black makes me happy! This weather makes me want to wear casual and comfy looks, but i always like to add something interesting to them. In this case i'm wearing one of my favorite sweaters, it's so soft at touch and feels really nice on my body, a pair of black jeans ripped in the knees and cute shoes, love lace ups so much and this booties are really comfortable and beautiful. My sweater is from Style Moi and you can find it here. The jeans are a very high waisted kind (and that0s one of the reasons why i love them) and the ripped knees make them different from my other pairs of black jeans, they are from Celeb Look and you can find them here. The ankle boots are from Ego and you can find them here, they also have lots of other lace up shoes and boots, everything gorgeous. And my pretty iPhone case is from OneLittleForest and you can find it here.  

3 comments:

  1. great goth outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots are beaut!

    Love, Sarah

    http://thefashiondaily.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous all black look! Shoes are amazing!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com/this-winter-is-going-to-be-shiny/

    ReplyDelete