Monday, November 28, 2016

Rainy days







Warm (or not too cold) rainy days ask for a cute trench, and i couldn't not have a black one!
I absolutely love this one, the fabric is so cool and really remembers suede, the trench is from ChicWish and you can find it here.
Extreme long sleeved sweater are being my thing lately, love to wear my watches over them because that way the watch really stands out! Here i'm wearing one of the most gorgeous watches i've ever seen, it's the classic black collection from Daniel Wellington in rose gold, and i just love the brown strap! Daniel Wellington always have my favorite watches.
You can find this one here, it's the perfect Christmas gift to offer, or to buy for yourself! So use the code: HolyNights fro 15% off at you purchase at DanielWellington.com.

I?m also wearing my VIPME bag and my SHUZEE boots.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is such a wonderful outfit this cold season. I'm a sucker for black and I have to agree black trench coat is really a must have especially on rainy days.

    ReplyDelete