Monday, January 16, 2017

Black Knit











Knit is my favorite winter wear, just love it, it's so cozy, so warm and so comfortable and yet so chic too.
Here i'm wearing a sweater that i love, because is cropped but oversized, it's loose and i really like drop shoulders. The sweater is from Romwe and you can find it here.
This cardigan is really good if you wan to bring a inch of color to a all black look, or even if you need a cardigan to pair with e white cream sweater. It's from ChicWish and you can find it here.
I love tom pair black knit with gold details, like the heels (my absolute favorite) they are from Ego. The metallic details of the bag are also in gold and so is my watch. The bag is from VIPme and yo can find it here and the watch is from Locman.
I just feel so cozy and chic in this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment