Monday, September 25, 2017

The tweed season


Hey guys, wanted to left you with a little wishlist of one of my favorite trends for this Autumn Winter season: Tweed!
I absolutely love tweed, its vintage feeling, the texture and the patters it creates.
SheIn has one of the best tweed blazers and coats here are some of my favorite. 


Absolutely love the length of this one, and the color it's perfect to match with pretty much everything, from denim, to black, to any color. Find this one here


This one would look amazing paired with jeans, a white tee and some sneakers. I think that this one is perfect for fall. 


Black and white tweed as to an essential for me. I love the distressed detailed in this jacket.


What about you? Are you diggin' tweed as much as i am right now?

1 comment:

  1. Totally lovin' the tweed trend, and these pieces are amazing! <3

    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete