Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Autumn colors







My i say that my favorite type of coat is the trench? I absolutely love it, i think it turns every look in a put together stylish look, no matter what style you have. When i used to wear darker, grungier, edgier clother i was such a sucker for a trench, if i'm feeling more fancy i continue to love a good trench coat and if i want to be casual i still die for a trench! I think it's such a statement piece!
I have some leather black ones, and a black one exactly the same as this but in black, but i most definitely needed a "normal" beige trench. 
This one is from ChicWish and you can find it here. I absolutely love it, i love it so much that i had the same in black for a year and kept thinking about the beige one.
And what looks better with a trench than boots? Nada! I absolutely love the trench + black boot combo.
This ones are from Prof and you can find them here. I can say for sure that other than gorgeous this are the best shoes i have for this winter, Prof's quality is always major and never disappoints. 

1 comment:

  1. That sure is a nice trench! The length is perfect! Not too long, nor short. It's very well styled casually.

    Thanks for the share :)

    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete