Thursday, October 12, 2017

Linen Blazer







Linen is one of my favorite fabrics. I think it's so relaxed and yet so chic, like everything in the world actually, don't you think that the simplest things are the better?
I was looking for a white blazer for so long and didn't found one that i really like, i think they all look kind of the same and they tend to look a lot like the doctors (i don't know how to call it in english: gown? coat?) Bur this one is really different, i absolutely love its ripped seams.
I think a white blazer can be very versatile, ere i'm wearing it in a simple white tee + jeans look, but i absolutely love how it looks in a all black look, or even with jeans and a grey tee (that reminds me that i absolutely need  grey t-shirt).
This blazer is from VIPshop and you can find it here. It also comes in black and it looks so so amazing! I'm thinking about buying the black one as well :)
By the way you can use my discount code: CLAUDIA728 to get $5 OFF on Orders Over $50and at VIPshop, go and check them out, i'm sure that you will find amazing clothes, accessories, shoes and bags. 
The beige suede boots really make this look more casual, they are from Drop shoes and you can find them online at Prof here
I'm still very into straw bags, and i think they look gorgeous in autumn/winter outfits, because they really stand out. This one is from Rosegal and you can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment