Saturday, November 11, 2017

Autumn style






I've always liked turtleneck sweaters to be honest, but this year i think it will be my obsession.
I find my self always wanting to wear a turtleneck sweater under my coats, i think it is so simple and so stylish.
Off course one needs a black one, as black can be a base for pretty much every outfit. 
This turtleneck sweater is from Romwe and you can find it here
A trench is always the perfect choice for a no-so-cold autumn day, and i think they really are a stylish classic. This trench is from Chicwish and you can find it here.

Although i prefere warm weather, i got to admit that all my favorite clothes are winter clothes, fro, the sweaters to the coats and boots, i just feels that i can be much more stylish during winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment